Sunday, March 10, 2013

Some Bunny Loves You!


Happy Sunday! I hope you are enjoying your weekend! I am happy to say that I had a great weekend. Friday night my family and I just hung around, Saturday night we had dinner with friends, and today we went to my sons hockey game (and yes he scored..Yay), and then we took the kids to see Oz The Great and Powerful.  I wish I could say I liked it more than I did, but I just thought it was ok. My kids definitely liked it more than I did. I thought it was good, but not great. You you go see it, lmk what you thought of it.
   Tonight I have a little Easter card to share with you. I just got some new stamps from I Brake For Stamps, and both Bunny Tail End and the Some Bunny Loves You Sentiment are both on sale right now, and you will also get another 10% off your total purchase when you use my DT discount code:SAVE10KRISTEN.  I love that the bunny is upside down, I think he is SOOO cute.  This card will be heading to my Niece Rowan for Easter.  Such a cute image for such a cute girl.
  Well, I am trying to adjust to daylight savings, so I am off to bed. Have a great evening :)

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

This came out adorable, Kristen!! Love this bunny & sentiment.