Saturday, November 2, 2013

It's time To Be Thankful!

 
 Happy Saturday.  I hope you have had a good week, and a Happy Halloween!  While we managed to have fun Trick-or-Treating, it would have been better had it not rained the whole night, but like I said, we had a good time anyway. Here is a pic of my lovely's.  My daughter was dressed as a Zombie prom Queen (but she is much to cute to be a zombie), and my son was dressed as a Bruins player, which was perfect, because he plays hockey and we had everything he need to put his costume together, without spending a penny (sweet).

    Today I want to share with you, this card I made using this super sweet Priscilla Pilgrim image by Rick ST. Dennis.  Every month, Rick puts out a newsletter and in the newsletter he gives away a freebie.  Priscilla is this months freebie, and I think she is as sweet as can be!!  If you didn't get this months letter, you can sign up here to get next months freebie, and if you would like Priscilla, you can purchase her here.  If you love Mice, Rick has a whole section of these adorable critters.  Well, that is all for me today. I hope you have a great weekend :)

No comments: