Friday, August 22, 2014

School Girl!!!

   Happy Friday!!!  I am thrilled for the weekend, as it has been the LONGEST week.  Tons of errands had to be done, and now here we are at Fridays, just hours till the weekend.  Today I would like to share with you my ArtbyMiran creation, for their challenge this week, which is anything Goes!  Since mt kids are going back to school, I used School Girl daisy and went with a back to school theme.  Not sure if I have mentioned, by Mi Ran's images are stunning, and a joy to color.  If you have not had a chance to view her images, you should, they are adorable.  Well, I am off to work. I hope you have a great weekend. Happy Creating!


2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Kristen is so beautiful. Love the blues and red. You have coloured her gorgeously.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Michelle Quinno said...

This is adorable, Kristen!