Wednesday, August 13, 2014

They Say it's Your Birthday!






    Happy Wednesday! Here at Scrap-Creations, Wednesdays equal Stampotique Challenge day!  This weeks challenge hostess is Kathi and here is what she has to say about this weeks challenge:


" I love music and enjoy most genres ranging from liturgical music to rap, from classical to head-bangin' rock! Music fills my soul and moves me emotionally and physically.

Let's see how music inspires you! Use song lyrics, music notation, or words associated with music in your project and share it with us!
".  

  
   I decided to go with an oldie but goodies, and use the Beatles "They say it's my Birthday".  I am always in need of Birthday cards, and I used Zara Gift by Maria Sabina Raita.  We would love for you to join us at this weeks challenge at Stampotique Originals! Have a great week and happy stamping!

6 comments:

*Arwen* said...

Wonderful Birthday card Kristen :)
This little bunny is so cute

xx Arwen

Sue said...

This is so pretty Kristen, a beautiful card xx

massofhair said...

A fabulous birthday card, love the bright colours :-) xxx

Kay Wallace said...

Absolutely delightful, Kristen! Love all the layers and the "festive" color palette! This will make someone very happy indeed!

Claudine said...

Love your creation and I love the Beetles! I used a Beetle song too. Very pretty card!

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet and the colours are wonderful!