Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Happy Haunting!

   Happy Hump Day, and as you know, Wednesdays = Stampotique Originals Designers challenge day.  This weeks host is Carol, and here is what she has to say about this weeks challenge "I love Halloween and as a crafter it can never start early enough. So for the challenge this week I am sneeking it in a week early. So I hope you have fun getting and early Spook on. Carol x".

I am also a huge Halloween fan and will create Halloween whenever I get a chance. For this weeks challenge, I used Tinglyitchiness, and created this quick Halloween card.  I hope you enjoy and get a chance to join us for this weeks challenge.
    

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Wonderful blog and outstanding design...Best Cardsharing Server

Kay Wallace said...

Great creation, Kristen! I have (and love) Tinglyitchiness, and you have used him perfectly here. Great design, and great selection of patterned papers! Well done!

Claudine said...

Nicely done, the paper is fantastic and perfect for this card and Tingly is wonderful here.

Kaz said...

Love it Kristen, he is one of my all time favourites! xx

*Arwen* said...

Great Halloween card Kristen :)

xx Arwen