Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Christmas in July


   Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is going well this far. This week we have a "cool" challenge for you.  This week we are celebrating Christmas in July.  I had just purchased this adorable digi and couldn't wait to use it, so I went a little winter and a little Christmas. I can't wait to see what you create.
   Last weeks entries for the summer challenge were fantastic.  You all did such a great job!  As you know, I can only pick three, and they are:

                                                                        Nancy
                                                                         Katie
                                                                           Steph

Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the "I made TOP 3" banner on the right of my blog!



        Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing"Christmas in July" projects
                                                                              Kasha

                                                                          Peggy

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC206...Have a great day and happy creating!


3 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks so much for picking me in the Top 3 and huge congrats to the others too!!!

Stephanie said...

Thanks so much for choosing me as one of your Top 3. Congrats to the other winners! Beautiful projects by the DT this week....as always.

ike said...

Fabulous DT cards :-) Thank you for the inspiration and this Challenge.

IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page