Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Luv U!






    Happy Wednesday!!!  Today I have Stampotique card to share for this weeks Designers challenge.  This weeks hostess is Janet and here is what she has to say: "Twinchies are small works of art that measure 2 x 2".  Create a set of twinchies using your favorite stampotique stamps".  

       I love all of my Stampotique stamps, but the monsters are some of my favorites, so I used them to create a card for this weeks challenge.  I used a Dylusion ink sprayed back ground and a little pattern paper for the base of my card.  I went a little crazy and added those 3 hearts and honestly, I wish I hadn't, because by the time I was done adding black marker, I wasn't thrilled with the outcome, but it is what it is.  I am going to give this card to a friend at work, who has become a true friend.  She will love it, and won't even noticed my mistakes :) So, if you would like to come and play with us over at Stampotique for this weeks challenge, we would love to see what you create. 

Stamps Used 
 


1 comment:

Sue said...

These are fabulous Kristen, I love how you've made them into a card xx