Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: New


   I would like to apologize for being so late on this challenge.  As I mentioned in an earlier post, I had a death in my family and honestly I am just starting to feel some what back to "normal".  I guess it's just a different "normal" now.  Anyways, I am sorry for being late and the challenge schedule will be back to normal next week.
  This weeks challenge is "new", you may translate this however you would like.  I decided that my "new" is actually sending the cards that I make.  I usually make a card and stash it away in a box, so this card is going to a dear friend who is so good about sending cheer my way.

    The TOP 3 from the last challenge are: 

 Pamilla
     
 Elizabeth
     

                                                                                  Kate

                                                                               
Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the "I made TOP 3" banner on the right of my blog!




      Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "Christmas" projects
Peggy
 Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC217...Have a great day and happy creating!

2 comments:

Pamellia said...

Wow, what a wonderful way to start the new year! Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top 3! I am honoured and thrilled and will display your badge proudly! Congrats to the other winners as well, gorgeous makes by all! Happy New Year, see you again soon. Hugs :)

Carrie said...

I'm so sorry about the death in your family. May the Lord comfort you and give you peace and strength as you miss your loved one.