Wednesday, January 27, 2016

It Takes Two!


   Happy Wednesday!  Here at Scrap-Creations Wednesdays = Stampotique Designers challenge and this weeks challenge is "double the fun."  This weeks Hostess is Valerie and here is what Valerie has to say about this weeks challenge:
 "Nope, that's not a typo! This week we are celebrating the 2nd anniversary of the Stampotique monthly swap. This week, let's feature two's. You can interpret this any way you want. Duos, mirrors, the number two, duplicates - whatever comes to mind."

   One of my favorite things about joining challenges, is coming up with the creative idea.  When preparing for this weeks challenge, I was sifting through my stamps deciding what I would use, when I spotted the "Skunk with Word on the side" stamp by Kira Nichols.  I knew I wanted to use a play on words for this challenge, note the "too" on my card, and I LOVE the stamp, so i went with it, and this is what I came up with for this weeks challenge.  
    Thank you Valerie for a super fun challenge, and I sure do hope you will join us for this weeks challenge over at Stampotique Originals for some super fun!  Have a great day and thank you for stopping by. 

2 comments:

Yogi said...

I'm not seing in-linkz so here is my challenge card
http://yogiemp.blogspot.ca/2016/02/mc-feb16-ecd-happy-fuchsia-hum-of-bees.html
Have a greeat day

Yogi said...

I see the linky still hasn't been fixed. Here's my 2nd entry
http://yogiemp.blogspot.ca/2016/02/mc-feb16-tim-feb-ecd-hello-heirloom.html
Have a great day